Sunday, November 28, 2010

Andreas Scholl - English Folksong & Lute Songs



Andreas Scholl - English Folksong & Lute Songs

01 John Dowland - Behold a wonder here, for voice, lute & bass viol (Third Book of Songs)
02 John Dowland - Me, me, and none but me, for 4 voices & lute (Third Book of Songs)
03 John Dowland - All ye whom love or fortune hath betrayed (First Book of Songs), for 4 voices & lute 
04 John Dowland - The Lady Russell's Pavan, for lute, P 17
05 English Traditional - The Three Ravens, folk song
06 English Traditional - O Waly, Waly, folk song
07 English Anonymous - King Henry, folk song
08 English Anonymous - Kemp's Gigue
09 Thomas Campion - My sweetest Lesbia
10 Thomas Campion - I Care Not for These Ladies for voice, lute & bass viol
11 Thomas Campion - My Love Hath Vowed Hee Will Forsake Mee for voice, lute & bass viol
12 John Dowland- I saw my lady weep, for 2 voices & lute (Second Book of Song)
13 John Dowland - Flow, my tears, fall from your springs, for 2 voices & lute (Second Book of Songs)
14 John Dowland - Sorrow, stay, lend true repentant tears, for 2 voices & lute (Second Book of Songs)
15 John Dowland - Say, Love if ever thou didst find, for 4 voices & lute (Third Book of Songs)
16 John Dowland - Can she excuse my wrongs, for 4 voices & lute (First Book of Songs)
17 John Dowland- Go from my window, song arranged for lute, P 64
18 John Dowland- Go from my window, song arranged for lute, P 64
19 British Isles Traditional - I Will Give My Love an Apple, folk song
20 Scottish Traditional - Barbara Allen, folk song
21 English Anonymous - Lord Rendal, folk song

(Pass: guitarconcerto.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment